DressageStar.com Newsletter: New Features and News
We have more visitors, ad features, and how-to articles to help you market your dressage horses and saddles.
2008 was a year of growth for DressageStar.com with a 220%+ increase in traffic over the year.
New Year Ad Tips:
- If you have newer photos, video, or show information make
changes to your ads to reflect the improvements, growth, and
accomplishments in your horse
- Change your small preview photo: choose a different #1 photo when editing your ad to display in horse preview and search pages.
- Be sure to update the age of your horse. A new year means your horse is a year older!
- Select all of the options available to you on the edit screen so that your horse ends up on all the right pages. Options have been added so be sure to select appropriate breed, discipline, country, state, etc.
- Don't forget our articles on creating sale videos (and better quality online videos) taking horse photos, and selling saddles.
We have upgraded several areas of the site and will be doing more in 2009.
- Horse & saddle photos have been revamped to be easier to upload and manage.
- State & breed pages have been created.
- Training & show level info is now being collected and will be available as separate pages soon.
Our ads provide exceptional value. You get many benefits that don't exist on other sites:
- No ad renewal or photo renewal fees. Your horse or saddle stay live until you delete it or mark it sold.
- Six photos you can change at any time without new photo costs!
- Free video of any length which you can add/change it at any time.
- Stay listed on the top of site listings with no extra "premium" ad fees by simple editing your ad often.
2009 Traffic Growth:Our traffic has grown 220%+ in 2008. We are currently on track to post another record year in 2009.
Happy New Year