Dressage Calculator Info & Tips
- FAST- To make scoring as fast (maybe faster) than the old calculator:
- Desktop: Click on the first score, enter your number, then hit tab key to move quickly to next input.
- Tablet: If you keep the next input near the top of the screen, the list of scores is nearly complete each time you click to select score, eliminating the need to scroll for score.
- Use the calculators to replace your adding machine for scoring all types of dressage shows. (Check that they are accurate for your needs first.)
- Save your mental energy (or your volunteers') for more important things.
- Eliminate math errors. To be sure a particular test calcaulator is working correcly, try using your own calculator first to test it's accuracy.
- The calculator layouts have been tested on android and apple (ios) smart phones & tablets, and Windows desktops.
- Just be sure the use the newest web browser app that you can.
- You can print like you would normally from your preferred device.
- Just install a printer app (or pdf) to your phone or tablet. HP has a nice app for newer HP printers.
- You must have internet service (cell or wifi) to use it at your next show.
Why a dressage calculator your ask?
We run a series of 12-15 schooling shows each year. We have an online signup app which takes payment and schedules the show for us. I want to make our dressage show app available for all show managers to use for all types of shows in the near future. The next logical step toward making that happen was automating scoring. It is not so easy to get volunteers for score keeping and it can be error prone. I decided to automate it much more, simplying the show management process.
You assume full liability for calculator use
Back To Calculators
- We have roughly checked accuracy of calculators, but you assume full responsibility when using them. Please report any errors via this sites contact form.
- No warranty is given by Antares Dressage Inc.- neither express or implied. You agree that Antares Dressage Inc. is not liabile for any damages or harm that may originate from your use of the calculators.
- Rounding is to three digits.